Hyas is a new, independent consultancy offering tailored support and strategic advice to help complex projects move successfully through the planning system. Our unique and trusted approach – based upon positive planning, active engagement & collaboration, a keen understanding of delivery and a mindset focussed on finding solutions – can enable stakeholders to quickly understand and diagnose issues and evolve actions and strategies to overcome them. Hyas can support with stakeholder & community engagement, planning strategy, policy making, development management, place-making, viability, infrastructure planning & scheme deliverability. Hyas provides strategic critical friend support together with direct hands-on capacity to ensure projects can make positive progress through the planning system.
Providing Expert Support to
- Help local partners to evolve and establish growth ambitions, set clear visions and define project objectives.
- Prepare strong and supportive evidence bases.
- Produce high quality planning applications and supporting documents.
- Consider and determine proposals effectively and efficiently.
- Build & enhance local stakeholder knowledge and capacity.
- Deliver new homes, jobs, infrastructure and supporting facilities – creating great places for current and future generations.
Latest From Hyas
Hyas with Trevor Roberts Associates have put together a great line-up of speakers to talk through current [...]
Cumbria County Council and Carlisle City Council are one of the first recipients of the government’s Housing [...]
MHCLG today announced additional funding to sites within the Garden Towns & Villages Programme, strengthening the commitment [...]
The support provided has been invaluable in helping a number of ambitious, large scale proposals move forward through the plan making process. We are working closely with Hyas to explore new and innovative ways of delivery, funding and planning. The support is essential to drive the process forward in an effective way, building and enhancing our capacity.